A high technicality combined with responsiveness to industrial needs has led to innovations that make the difference.
Founded in 1939, the company “LES REGULATEURS GEORGIN” has developed gradually by diversifying its activities for more than 75 years:
» In 1965, a structure dedicated to physical measurement is taking shape. Dedicated to measurement and control, the PHYSIQUE department is created.
» In 1970, the industrial support and the dawning of electronics drive to a new PHYSELEC department, recognized as a specialist in intrinsically safe signal interfacing.
» In 1993, a PHYSAD department is created to fit the specificities and requirements of major accounts such as SNCF, French Navy, EDF.
» In 2003, the PHYSELEC department is extended to integrate the FIELD BUS digital technologies for industrial process.
Today, GEORGIN develops its different activities with the diligence of quality management system certified ISO 9008 version 2008