What data do we collect?
From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to contact Tamo.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us to provide you with information you require. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information Tamo will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice
If you provide the email address of a third party to Tamo, we understand that you have permission to use this email address.
Links to other web sites included do not imply any endorsement, validation or responsibility by Tamo as to the content or privacy policies of such sites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Tamo Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Tamo Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Tamo Limited processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
When you supply any personal information to Tamo we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use this data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
In general, any information you provide to Tamo will only be used within Tamo. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to www.tamo.co.uk or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on www.tamo.co.uk , Tamo can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not contact you for promotional purposes, such as notifying you of improvements to the service or new services on www.tamo.co.uk unless you specifically agree to be contacted for such purposes at the time you submit your information on the site, or at a later time if you sign up specifically to receive such promotional services.
Tamo Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Tamo Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Tamo Limited.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Tamo Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Tamo Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Tamo Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tamo Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Tamo Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Tamo Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Tamo Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Tamo Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 (0) 1895200015
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password, so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- analysing data to help us understand how you use our services so we can improve them
Cookies are stored in the computer’s memory only during your browsing session and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed.
These cookies usually store a session ID that is not personally identifiable to users, allowing you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly.
Session cookies are never written on the hard drive and they do not collect any information from your computer. Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and become no longer accessible after the session has been inactive for a specified length of time, usually 20 minutes.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Tamo Limited uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Tamo Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Tamo Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 (0) 1895200015
Or write to us at: Unit 22, Sarum Complex Salisbury Road, Uxbridge UB8 2RZ