Company Name : Hale Hamilton
- Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- Polymer seat provides tight shut off.
- Connection via adaptors which either have industry standard threaded ports or can be brazed or welded to pipework.
- Normally closed or normally open (can be changed using the same parts except for the spring)
- The actuator can be rotated in 90° increments to bring the actuator ports into the required position.
- Mechanical indication of valve position.
- Optional ATEX proximity sensors for indication of valve position
- Body: Stainless Steel
- Port adaptors: see adaptor data sheet
- Seat: PEEK
- Back up rings: PEEK
- Actuator: high strength Aluminium Alloy
- Spindle: Stainless Steel
- Max. Working pressure: up to 500 bar (7250 psi) Some adaptors may have a lower pressure rating – see adaptor data sheet
- Flow factor (Cv): approx. 6
- Nominal Bore: 15 mm
- Port Adaptors: see adaptor options. Other port adaptors can be supplied
- Actuator Ports: Rc1/8 (1/8″ BSP taper) female
- Actuator Pressure: 6 to 10bar (87 to 145psi)
- Temperature range: -20 to +70°C
- Weight: approx. 9kg